Sunday, November 22, 2009

Mantle Message-Happy Holidays

Here's the next installment of the Mantle Messages class. I'm offering this class on November 30 for anyone interested. Please click the "Upcoming Classes & Events" button in the left column and you will see more information for this class on my calendar.

On to the project...

You'll see that I did this one differently from the BOO one before! This one looks like a bunch of tags joined together. I kept it simple so that the emphasis would be on the 3D ornaments and the shimmer all over the background. Here's some more pictures.



If you are interested in taking this class, please contact me to reserve your spot. Hope to see you on the 30th!

Until next time my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!