Friday, November 20, 2009

A New Look

Good morning! Late last night, after my Stamper 10 group left, I needed to unwind a bit before bed so I decided to monkey around with my blog! I found, what I think is, a great background and then had to make a new header and signature thingy to match in My Digital Studio!


Side note...Stampin' Up! released some new My Digital Studio Digital Downloads this morning. They're awesome...go to my website and click on shop now to check them out in the online store! If you have another Digital Papercrafting program already, the Stampin' Up! digital downloads will work with your program and if you don't have any Digital Papercrafting program yet, you need My Digital Studio!!! If you want more information on My Digital Studio, you'll definitely want to register for my My Digital Studio Informaiton class. It's free and is scheduled for December 7 (more info on my webiste under Events!). You may also notice that I have a new little picture on the side column of the blog! That's right, I'm certified...My Digital Studio Certified, that is! That means that I have completed some special My Digital Studio training and I'm ready to teach you all about it and help you figure out how to use the product! Yahoo!


Sorry, I kind of got a little side tracked there! Back to what I was originally going to say...There's actually a bit of a funny story behind my new blog look. I'm totally a "no Christmas decorating until December 1st" kind of girl! But, I think me being at craft sales and talking Christmas to people and hearing Christmas music the past week has put me in a bit of the Christmas spirit. Now, don't get me wrong...we won't be setting up our tree quite yet (in fact, I still have my BOO and Jack-O-Lantern faces up!), but I thought I might as well give my blog a Christmasy make over. I found a couple Christmasy backgrounds that I liked and asked my husband for his opinion. I think he about fell out off the sofa! Not becuase I asked for his opinion, but becuase I was putting Christmas stuff on the blog! Ha, ha, ha...and he thinks he knows me soooo well after all these years!!!


Anyway, what do you think of the new look? Leave me a comment and let me know. And while you're here, check out the new poll on the left column.


I'll be back a little later today with the next installment of the Weeks of Christmas projects and I also have the latest Mantle Messages project to show you. Talk to you soon!



1 comment:

  1. Great blog Lisa - thanks for giving your site name so I could take a look at it. Cheers!
    Michelle a fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and WeCANstamp member

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!