Sunday, November 8, 2009

Simple Card Sunday

Hello! Today is my very first Simple Card Sunday! I plan to share a simple and easy to recreate card every Sunday with you. Today I have a beautiful Christmas card for you.


The base of my card is one of the Note Cards with Envelopes that you can find in the Idea Book & Catalogue. These are great becuase they come precut and prescored in a pack of 20 and include envelopes. I use these little Note Cards often for quick and easy cards.
To start, I stamped Dasher with VersaMark ink on a piece of Whisper White cardstock and embossed him with Gold Glory Stampin' Emboss powder. I then mounted it on a piece of Brushed Gold cardstock. To finish Dasher off, I tied some Gold Cord around it and stuck it on the front of the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. The greeting is from the cute little Christmas Greeting set. It is also stamped with VersaMark ink and embossed with Gold Glory Stampin' Emboss Powder.

If you're short on time and want to send out some handmade cards this Christmas, this may be the card for you! It's quick, easy and pretty!

Until next time my friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!