Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Yowza!

WOW! The Holiday Extravaganza is back and I'm thrilled with the kits and bundles that are on sale. Click HERE to see everything that's on sale. Remember, this sale only runs until November 30. The best part is you can order online in your PJs and have it shipped directly to you...just remember to select me as your demonstrator in the online store so you can receive preferred pricing! If you would rather call or email me to place your order you can do that to (even in your PJs if you want!).

And, while you're at it, why not check out the Gift Giving Guide. Get a gift for someone and you'll receive some FREE Decor Elements. Click HERE to learn more!

Until next time my friends!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!