Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hearts, hearts & more hearts!

This morning we were told that Kevin would have his surgery either next week or the week after. YAHOO!!! Although we don't have the exact date, it's a little step in the right direction. And, let me tell you, I need that step! Kevin has decided to not shave until his surgery...out of protest! Now, I'm not totally against facial hair. I like a little scruff...like 5 o'clock shadow scruff. And on some men, I think facial hair looks great...just not my man!!! I tell ya, I'm almost ready to pay that surgeon off to get that surgery done, so Kev will shave (and, of course, not be in so much pain and discomfort everyday)!!! *wink*


Anyway, on to what I was intending to show you today. I'm on a bit of a Valentine's kick with the projects I've been making lately, and today's project is very Valentine's. But it would also work well for an anniversary or even a fun wedding card.




Supplies: I {Heart} Hearts & Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets; Rose Red & Soft Suede classic ink; Soft Suede, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo & Whisper White cardstock; Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon; Stampin' Dimensionals; 1 1/4" Square, 3/4" Square & Small Heart punches


I did a card almost exactly like this one for one of my swaps at Leadership (for my swap card I used Kraft instead of Soft Suede for the base of the card and I stamped "xoxo" on the smallest pink square). And, if you follow my blog, you're probably thinking it's very similar to another project I showed a few weeks ago. Well, you are absolutely right! I used the same layout as this card.

Here's a different view so you can see the dimension on those two little punched hearts.



That's all I have for you today! Until next time my friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!