Thursday, January 14, 2010

Meet Buddy!

Good morning! Today is a great day! Kevin got a call from his surgeon with a new surgery date. YAHOO!!!!! January 26 is the big day. Cross your fingers for us that nothing will interfere this time and he will be on the road to recovery on Jan 27.

I have a super cute project to share with you today. I want you to meet Buddy...

Buddy is my youngest son's favorite toy right now...and I made it! I took a metal DVD tin and altered it a bit (with Sawyer's help, of course!). He loved punching and using my Big Shot! We cut out bears and clothes from both cardstock/DSP and magnet sheets with my Big Shot. We also made a little scene for Buddy. Buddy lives on one side of the tin and Buddy's wardrobe lives on the other side of the tin. Sawyer plays with Buddy almost everyday and it's one of those toys that he will not share!

As you can see from the pictures of Sawyer wearing shorts, we did this project pre-snow this year! But, Buddy has added to his wardrobe with the seasons...he has a Jack-O-Lantern Halloween costume and Christmas clothes now. And, I'm going to see if the Valentine's and Easter Sizzlits will cut through magnet sheets so Buddy can have bunny ears and valentine's stuff!

Buddy is a great toy that Sawyer brings on road trips and plays with during quite time. In fact, I found Buddy under Sawyer's pillow when I changed his sheets! Buddy fits perfectly in my purse, so he also comes to appointments sometimes!

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!