Saturday, February 27, 2010

Bubble Fight

Happy Scrapbook Saturday!  Today I'm sharing a really fun layout with you!


One day a couple years ago, I put all three of my boys in the tub together and let them have a bubble bath.  It ended up in a huge bubble fight!  They had a blast! Scrapbooking these pictures really brought back some fun memories...and I'm sure I had a smile on my face the whole time I was working on this layout!

I went with blues for this layout...Bashful Blue, Brilliant Blue & Night of Navy.  Then to throw in a little splash of color, I added Summer Sun to the strip I stamped on each page.  To keep with the bubble theme, I went with Circle Circus for the stamping!


My title was cut with the Big Shot and the Go Go Boots Alphabet.  I kept it all lower case and tilted and turned my letters just cause it's a fun look!

See that stamped circle made from dots...in between each big dot there's three little ones.  Well, I mirrored that with brads on my page (and used more brads than I ever have before on a project!!).  I saw a similar idea on a page featured in a magazine a while back and thought is was great!  I filed it away in my brain for future use and this was the perfect page for it.  I did this in two spots on my pages.  The large brads are white and the small ones are Bashful Blue and Brilliant Blue.  I love the way this turned out.


These letters are also cut with the Big Shot.  This time I used the SU Billboard Alphabet.  All my journalling on the pages was handwritten with the White Gel Pen.

That's all for today.  Hopefully I've inspired you, now go preserve some of your memories and make a scrapbook page for your album! 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!