Saturday, February 6, 2010

Love You Much

Edited to add...Color me embarrassed!  I tried to set yesterday's post to automatically post (for the first time!).  Here I was thinking I was all that...so you can imagine my surprise when I checked this morning to see if it actually posted and it wasn't there.  After some investigation, I realized that I had mixed up the day and month (duh) and so it was set to post in June!!!  So, I fixed it and here the original post from yesterday is.  Be sure to check back later for today's scrapbook post!

Today I have a great shimmery card to share with you!

Supplies:  Love You Much stamp set; Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence, Sahara Sand & Old Olive cardstock; Basic Gray classic ink; Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence & Old Olive Stampin' Write markers; Sending Love Hugs; Old Olive Satin Ribbon; Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Ribbon; Flower Brads; SU Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder; Big Shot; Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint (made into a spray); Stampin' Dimensionals.

The base of my card today is Sahara Sand.  Layered on the Sahara Sand is a piece of Rich Razzleberry and a piece of Orchid Opulence, both were run through my Big Shot with the SU Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder and then sprayed with a mixture of Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint and water.  Oooh, eeee!  It really shimmers!



I stamped my focal point image on one of those FABULOUS Hug Notes!  the image is from the Love You Much set and was stamped with Basic Gray, then colored with some Stampin' Write Markers.  I love that this year Stampin' Up! made In Color Markers available!  The two ribbons are layered on on top the other and then stuck around the hug note.  The Hug Note is stuck to the front of the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

The next project in my countdown is a great scrapbook page.  Be sure to check back tomorrow to that post!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!