Thursday, February 25, 2010

Mini Milk Carton Madness

Warning...you may be seeing a LOT of Mini Milk Carton Die projects in the next little while!  I'm a bit obsessed with this die right now and I can see so many ways to use it!!!

Yesterday I showed you my take on the Mini Milk Carton bird house and today I'm going to show you another idea.


The pink one on the left is one of the Make & Takes from Leadership in Phoenix.  I thought it was so cute and did it with a local Sparks group a few weeks ago.  It was a little tricky for the girls, but they managed with a little help and loved it...especially when I put candy in them when they were done! 

The Orchid Opulence one on the right is pretty much the same project, with a couple changes.  Here's a closer look.


For the strip around the box, I did an Old Olive cardstock strip and then topped it with a piece of Cottage Wall DSP.  The top is held shut with one of the Old Olive Library Clips...love those!  It's an easy way to hold the box shut, but still have easy access to any treats that may be inside without having to destroy the box!  The Rich Razzleberry ribbon is just glue dotted on to the clip.

Super cute and super easy!

Have an inspired day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!