Wednesday, February 10, 2010

One of These Things is Not Like the Others...

Do you remember that song from Sesame Street?  I watch Sesame Street with my little ones almost every day, and while there's still lots of great stuff on the show, I miss the golden oldies from when I was little!  Anyway, everytime I look at the project I have to share with you today, I think of that song and it brings me back to being little!  Have a look...




This is the final frame project of the countdown.  It's SUPER easy, but I get a LOT of wow comments on it.  The best part is that you can do this same project with lots of different kinds of punches...I've done it with the Ornament, 5-Petal Flower, Snowflakes...the possibilities are endless!


With every one of these types of frame projects I've done, I've always made one of the punched shapes a little different.  Like this one...


I took one of the hearts and mounted it on one of the FABULOUS Scallop Heart of Hearts!!!  Then I added a button with some linen thread.  The whole thing is popped up with some Stampin' Dimensionals.  So cute!

And, here's a look at all three Valentine's frame projects I did.


That's all for today!  I'll be back tomorrow with another Valentine's project for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!