Thursday, February 4, 2010

Pocket of Chocolate

Hello!  I have a great little project to share today!  I made it with the Petal Card Die.


I used Rose Red cardstock and before folding it up, I ran it through my Big Shot with a Texture Plate.  I folded the bottom flap up and the two side flaps in.  I folded them loosely and made sure they were stuck with a little Tombow Multi-Purpose Adhesive. 


To pretty up the front I layered a piece of Whisper White (stamped with hearts from the Love You Much set in Pretty In Pink and sponged with Rose Red ink) on a piece of Pretty In Pink.  On top of that I used one of the Sticky Cuts hearts and some bling!


To hold it all together and finish it off, I tied a piece of Pretty In Pink Gorsgrain Ribbon around it (in a bow!).  I attached a little tag to the bow with some linen thread and a button.  You all need the Modern Label punch to layer with your Word Window now...without it the poor Word Window looks naked!   So cute!

These little pockets fit a square chocolate like Ghiradelli, or I found some Russle Stover ones...which I went with purely because they matched the project!  Please tell me I'm not the only one who does that!!!  Incidently, my husband and kids all said the chocolates were really good!  You can see that I punched a little hole in the candy wrapper and tied a piece of ribbon through.  It makes it a little easier to pull the chocolate out of the pocket...and it looks cute!

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!