Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Kona

Hi!  I've been asked a few questions avout Oliver since I introduced him last week.  So, I thought I would try and answer them here for those of you who are wondering!

First, we got him from a breeder in Bluffton, Alberta (which is up by Ponoka...south of Edmonton).

Second, yes, he is a pure bred Chocolate American Cocker Spaniel.  Our other cocker is Buff (think dirty blonde).  I will try and get a picture of the two of them, but she doesn't really like to be close to Oliver becuase he wants to play and she does not!  If I can get the two of them together long enough, I will post the picture so you can see them!

Third, yes, Kona gave Oliver a present too!  Here's what she gave him.


A bag of little peanut butter flavour bones and an Oliver size tennis ball!  Amanda made a cute bone card for him (well, for me!).  Here's a closer look at it.


And, for all of you who asked, here's what Kona looks like.  She's a pure bred English Chocolate Lab.  I'm not sure where they got her, but she's a ball of energy (like every other lab I know!) and super cute!


That's all for today!  Have an inspired day!


1 comment:

  1. More puppy pictures! :-) It seems like forever ago that my chocolate lab (Hershey) was that size. And yes I have to agree I have never meet a lab who is not a ball of energy. Oh... Look at those puppy eyes! (Can you tell I am a sucker for dogs)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!