Thursday, March 25, 2010

Quick and Cute Bunny

Good morning!  Today I have a super quick and cute Easter project for you.


I got this from my upline at the meeting on the weekend as a thank you for helping out with some stuff.  I love it!

She took one of our cello bags and filled it with some jelly beans and then tied it shut with a piece of Natural Hemp.  The bunny head and feet are made from various punches, Whisper White and Pretty in Pink cardstock.  The whiskers are dental floss!  Ca-ute!!!!

I think the only thing it's missing is a tail!  But, what a cute and easy project for kids to give to their classmates or for teachers to give to their students.  Heck, I would even put some on co-workers desks...wouldn't it be fun to come to work in the morning and find one of these on your desk!  Love it!

Have an inspired day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!