Monday, March 15, 2010

Sucks to be Sick

Did you think I dropped off the face of the earth?  I seriously felt like I had the last few days!  For the last couple months, I've been fighting getting the cold that everyone around me has had and last Thursday when I woke up it was very clear that my body finally gave up the fight.  Friday was worse (lost my voice) and the weekend even worse (really, if I could have cut my head off I'm sure I would have felt much, much better...sorry for the visual but that's how much my ears and sinuses hurt!!!).  I feel better today, although I still feel exhausted and stuffed up...but much, much better than the weekend!

Anyway, I didn't get into my stamp room all weekend (I was busy sleeping!) so I didn't have anything to share :( .  But, I do have some pictures of the make & take from my downline meeting last week.

It was the first meeting I had my girls volunteer to help me out with some stuff during the meeting.  I had one do a demo (Sherri, you did a fabulous job with all those diffferent paper flowers!), Sunita brought some yummy snacks and Heather did a make & take for us.  Heather gave us three choices for our make & take (we kind of had a paper flower thing going on that night!).


Here's some pictures of the one I chose to make...




Yowza!  Look at that dimension!  Here's another closer look at the flower.  It's made from the scallop circle punch and the faux suede technique (where you peel the layers of the paper apart to get a nice fuzzy kind of look).



We sprayed the cards with Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint (mixed with rubbing alcohol) to give our cards some shimmer!  I love doing that!

We had a blast that night.  If you're interested in joining my group at our future meetings, let me know.  You have until March 31 to sign up and get a 15% discount on the Demonstrator Starter Kit as well as an extra FREE stamp set.  This special deal ends at the end of March when we say goodbye to Sale-A-Bration for another year.  Contact me today and we can talk about your fabulous future as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

Anyway, that's all for today!  Have an inspired day!


1 comment:

  1. I loved that make and take too. I did have a blast that night. Thank you so much for letting me demo those punched paper flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!