Friday, April 30, 2010

Itty Bitty Birthday

One of my favorite pages in the Summer Mini is the page with all the Itty Bitty stuff!  I love itty bitty stuff!!


Isn't this a fun card?  I started with a 6x6 piece of Rose Red to make a 3x6 card.  I couldn't do my countdown without a 3x6 card!!!  I layered a piece of the very fun new Island Oasis DSP and tied a piece of Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon around it.  Below the strip of DSP I stamped Happy Birthday and pierced a hole between each happy birthday. 

Above the strip is where the magic is!!!  I punched out some circles (So Saffron, Old Olive & Pumpkin Pie) with one of the punches in the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack.  You get three punches for $23.95 (CAD) in this punch pack and they're cute!  Layered on the circles is some of the Bitty Buttons.  I used three hearts and tied an itty bitty piece of Linen Thread through each of them.  The punched circles and the buttons are both attached with Mini Glue Dots.

I can't wait to play with the Itty Bitty products a little more.

That's all for today.  Have an inspired day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!