Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Make It Masculine

Today is my husband's birthday so I'm going to show you a masculine card!


I *heart* how this card came out...exactly how I pictured it!!!  I started with a Night of Navy base and then layered some brushed silver cardstock which I had run through my Big Shot with the new Square Lattice Embossing Folder.  This is a great embossing folder that I know I will use A LOT!!!

See that red on the card.  It's the best red...it's the new Cherry Cobbler which you can start ordering in July.  I think it's the prefect deep red and definitely a color that I will be using a lot.  Don't you think it goes wonderfully with Navy and More Mustard. 

The main image is from the Totally Tool set and I watercolored it with some Platinum Shimmer Paint.  One word people...AWESOME!!!

I finished it off with some silver brads, which I pounded flat with my little hammer.

That's all for today!  Have an inspired day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!