Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Doing What I Do

Have you ever thought about doing what I do?  I lvoe what I do and I love working for Stampin' Up!.  They are a company that truly cares about their demonstrators.

Right now Stampin' Up! has a mini starter kit offer for anyone signing up in the month of June.  Now is a wonderful and exciting time to join Stampin' Up!.  We are just finishing up our year and are anxiously awaiting the new catalogues full of new colors, stamps and accessories.  Click on the picture below for more information on this fabulous promotion.


This special mini starter kit is only $119...but only until JUNE 30!  You get a ton of great stamping supplies (which you can switch out if you want different color ink pads or cardstock or different stamps) and some business supplies (catalogues, order forms, etc) to get you started.  Here's the best part (well, the stamping supplies are really the best part, but this is exciting!), you not only get a box on current catalogues, Stampin' Up! will send you a box of 2010-2011 catalogues in July...for FREE!!!!  I wish I could get this kit!

Check out the Love What You Do page of my blog (link at the top, righ under the header) for more information about becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.  If becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is something you would love to do, I would love to work with you on my team, Inspired By Ink.

Happy Stampin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!