Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Treats

Good morning!  Wow!  What a busy weekend we had.  Taylor's baseball team had a tournment...they won both their games and are undefeated for the season!  Check out this action shot...just after he hit the ball and a split second before he started running.


Kevin and I worked on finishing our shed on Sunday.  It's been in the works since fall and now that his back is better hopefully we can get it done...if it would stop raining!  We got the doors done and about a third of the roof shingled on Sunday before the rain started.  I'm pleased to report I've suffered NO INJURIES with this round of construction...it's been much better than the fort building experience last fall!  Hopefully we can get it finished this weekend and move onto the next project! :)

With all that's been going on, I haven't had a lot of time in my stamp room.  I know...sad!  But, I did come up with this project a while back.  It's one of the projects that the girls coming to my To Die For class on Friday night will do.  I'm featuring the SU Two Tags Die and the SU Square Lattice Embossing Folder on Friday night.  The class is free if you have a Big Shot and if you don't it's $5.  We usually do 2 projects, but because I'm featuring two dies (because I had to cancel last month's class) we're going to do 3 projects this time.  Wahoo!


The class is at my house and starts at 7:30.  I still have some space left, so if you would like to join us, let me know and I will prep some fabulous projects for you!  The other two projects we're going to do will be a surprise...some of my girls get upset when I show al the projects they're going to do...I think they like the surprise!!!! (hi Kim :) !)




That's all for today!  Have an inspired day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!