Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Welcome

My new laptop has arrived and I have promised Kevin that I will not drop it!  But, just in case I do...he got extra warranty!!!!  Now I'm super excited for the new Definitely Decorative Catalogue so I can order some new laptop decor!

So, I've been cleaning up in my craft room the last few days and came across some decor elements that I ordered a while back and hadn't put up yet.  See, you're not the only one who does this!!!  I decided that since I ordered them, I MUST use them...so I've set off on a Decor Element adventure!  Here's the first stop...


The bench at my front door!  Please ignore the white marks on my walls...we just did our 12 month walk through with our builder and they're fixing all the dings in our walls (I think they regret saying they would fix all of them when they got to the boys' rooms!!!).  Anyway, I ordered this Decor Element for a different spot (but didn't measure before I ordered it), and it was too big for the spot I had in mind.  With a little trimming, it fit perfectly on the seat of this bench.  Here's another view.


I love the way this turned out!  And, I even got a "cool" from Kevin when I texted him a picture this afternoon!

Tomorrow I will take you on the second stop of my Decor Elements adventure.  Happy Stampin' and have an inspired day!

1 comment:

  1. I love it Lisa!! I was looking at all my Decor Elements the other day and I have a stack that need a home yet as well! So I may have to get to work on that soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!