Saturday, July 10, 2010

Mini Book

Now that things have settled down a bit with school being out, I'm going to get back to Scrapbook Saturday and share some more scrapbooking with you.  Today I'm going to share a project that the Scrapfest girls did.  I did this sample up before I went on the cruise, so it's done with retired product, but you'll get the idea!

The book is made with 3 cardboard CD covers glued together and then embellished.  Here's a look at my inside pages.

You can see for two of the pages, I made an accordion to hold some tags and 3x3 envelopes with little pull-out pages.  The book was embellished with various pieces cut with the Big Shot, punches and stamping.  I love the way this turned out, and I know the girls had a blast making theirs!  They all got the same supplies that I had, but all the books turned out very different.  It was great!

Have an inspired day!

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful...any chance you would be willing to do a video or provide the instructions?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!