Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Momento Mall

Momento Mall is one of the hilights of convention!  I always say I'm not going to spend a lot at Momento Mall, but everytime Stampin' Up! gets me with something fabulous!  And, this year was no exception.  Here's a look at some of the fun logo merchandise I picked up.


Two shirts (a T-Shirt and a nice button up shirt), a new apron, new reusable shopping bags (which I have a plan for at the World Card Day event!), a laptop bag and a matching craft tote, some fun pop-up garbage containers, a cute stamp (it says "Love what you do and share what you love", which is part of Stampin' Up!'s Statement of the Heart) and some Salt Water Taffy made in Stampin' Up! colors and flavours (Pear Pizzaxx, Melon Mambo and Peach Parfait!).  I also got osme key chains and pens.  How fun!

I'll be back tomorrow with some stamping to share!

Have an inspired day!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like I love everything there. I am glad you had a great time and super jealous too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!