Monday, August 23, 2010

Thankful

In my lastest Mantle Message class we did the word "Thankful" and used some great new product from the upcoming Holiday Mini.


We used the new Autumn Spice DSP...it's yummy in real life and a definite MUST HAVE for your collection!  We also used some of the new punches (look behind the 'k' for the punched pieces).  Here's some close-ups of the letters so you can see the detail.





I think the "a" and "l" were my favorites!  I had a group of 6 ladies over to make this project and I think they had a blast (expect for a small incident iwth a Cows Candy and another small incident with a Paper Piercer!!!).  The mess on the table kills me...I should have taken a before the class and during the class picture, but all I have is a during picture.


Have an inspired day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!