Monday, August 23, 2010

Upcoming LA Stamper Classes

I've totally updated my business website with a new look and some classes right into December! The classes in November and December are still missing some information, like prices, but as we get closer to those dates more information will be posted.

I'm also trying super hard to get my PayPal buttons to work (grrr...it's been frustrating!) so you can register online for classes. In the next couple days, watch for some info on upcoming classes and hopefully the ability to reister online for those classes. Bear with me...I'm not the swiftest when it comes to technology!

Please click on the "Event & Class Resgistration" link at the top of my blog for more into or go check out my calendar on my business website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!