Monday, September 20, 2010

Autumn

So, what's your favorite season?  Mine is a toss up between Fall and Spring!  I love the crispness in the air during fall.  I love the smell of fall and all the beautiful colors!  But, spring is great because things start to grow again and color comes back after a long dreary winter.

I've just finished up my Mantle Message classes.  Phew, it's been a fun year of these classes, but I'm glad to move on!!!  The last one we did was Autumn.


Isn't it purty?  There is SO much texture in this project it's almost ridiculous!


Each of the coasters was covered with the Early Espresso Waffle Paper.  This paper comes in a two pack with Basic Black...stay tuned for some ideas for the black!

The letters were cut from the cork sheets, and I cut a boat load of leaves from Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Old Olive and Autumn Spice DSP.  Each of the leaves was scrunched and sponged before being stuck on.


I LOVE how this one turned out...and it looks AWESOME on my mantle!!!

Although the Mantle Message classes are officially done, I haven't posted all of them.  So, watch for the ones I haven't posted to show up in the next few weeks.  And, I have one surprise one that I did last week for a display, which I will share soon!

Have an inspired day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!