Monday, September 6, 2010

A Day Late & A Dollar Short

Actually, I'm two days late with this post and I'm not short and $$, but you get the idea!  In my rush to get things packed up and get out of the house on Friday, I didn't have time to set some posts up for the weekend and I forgot my laptop...but I remembered all 500 of those wedding favors!!!  So, today I'm playing catch up and will be posting thrice today!

My first post today is my scrapbook page.  Now, I'm not totally in love with this page...actually I like most of the page (the colors, the layout and the general idea of the title), but I don't love how the title turned out.  It's safe to say it looked better in my mind!!!  But, I will show it anyway and will most likely tweek it a bit when I have time!


It is what it is and that's really all I have to say about this layout at this point!!!  I will tell you that my colors are Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Not Quite Navy, Cajun Craze and Wild Wasabi.

Have an inspired day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!