Friday, September 17, 2010

More Snow

Ok, so it's not snowing here, but it sure feels like it's going to!  Ack!!!  It's dreary and raining and I've caught my annual "The Kids Are Back in School and Have Brought Home School Germs" cold.  It's been sitting in my chest just waiting for the right time to attach since Sunday and wowzers, yesterday was the day!!!  Nasty.

Here's the second card from my Holiday Headstart class last week.


The base of my card is Sahara Sand embossed with the new snowflake embossing folder.  I *heart* this embossing folder!

Now, this card is only stamped with Shimmer Paint.  It's so shimmery, it's almost blinding!  The Merry Christmas is stamped with Frost White Shimmer Paint, and the vellum snowflake is sponged with it too.  The snowflake was cut with the new Decorative Strip in the mini.  I *heart* this too!!!

The Baja Breeze is stamped with little snowflakes from the Serene Snowflakes and Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, then it's sponged around the edge with Baja Breeze ink.

Add some White Satin ribbon and you're finished!  Oh, wait, I almost forgot the RHINESTONE!!!  There's a little dot of glue in the middle of the snowflake and the rhinestone is there to hid the glue...and becuase I couldn't resist.

Have an inspired day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!