Wednesday, September 1, 2010

TOTE-ally Awesome Opportunity!

WOW!!!  Stampin' Up! is offering a TOTE-ally Awesome Opportuinity this month.  Join my group, Inspired By Ink, and you will get a FREE Greenhouse Gala Craft Tote with your Starter Kit.


Pictured is the tote with some of the Starter Kit product!  This tote is fantastic!  It holds 12x12 papers and stuff and can even hold a personal papercutter (like the one pictured) and you can still use the handles with all this stuff in it.  There's also a shoulder strap if you would rather carry it that way!  There are SO MANY pockets on this thing that you can hold a ton of stuff.  I love mine and I know you will love yours too when you sign up this month!

There's two different Starter Kits to choose from and they are both fabulous and bursting with product!  You can find more info on becoming a demonstrator on the "Love What You Do" page (click on the link at the top), on my business website or by contacting me.  You can even sign up online through my business website...contact me to get the special code you will need to do this.

Don't let this TOTE-ally Awesome Opportunity pass you by!  You could earn some extra money and pay a few bills each month just by doing what you love...sharing stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!