Sunday, October 3, 2010

Blue Christmas

While I do like creating with traditional Christmas colors, I also love to give my Christmas cards a twist by using non-traditional colors!

Today I'm going to show the second project the guests at Janet's workshop a couple weeks ago.  Have a look...


I used my old standby Notecards with Envelopes!  The whole card is matted with Night of Navy.  I stuck a strip of Marina Mist across the card and to that I attached an ornament!  The ornament is from the Delightful Decorations set and was stamped with Night of Navy ink on Whisper White ink.  It was then punched out with the Ornament Punch and embellished with a little bling!


A Rhinestone, of course *wink*, and some of the new TINSEL TRIM!!!  Did you notice it in the Holiday  Mini?  Now, I will admit that I wasn't really a fan when I first saw it, but I thought I would order some and give it a try....I'm hooked!  It adds just the right amount of sparkle.  And, it's wired, so it's just wrapped around the top of the ornament and squeezed a bit to crimp the wire and it totally stays where I want it...no adhesive!!!  It comes in two colors too!  You'll definitely want to add a roll to your next order.

Well, that's all for today!  Have an inspired day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!