Thursday, October 14, 2010

Countdown to Christmas-Week 2

ETA:  The wonders of technology never cease to amaze me!  I thought I had set this to post last Thrusday, but when I went to start my posts for the next few days I noticed that it hadn't posted!  So, today you get a two for one Countdown to Christmas...

Dasher is dancing this week in my Countdown to Christmas!


The card itself is Real Red with a Sahara Sand layer on it.  The Sahara Sand layer was embossed with my Big Shot and the Petals-A-Plenty embossing folder to give it some texture.  It is also sponged around the edge with Early Espresso ink.  Dasher is stamped on a piece of Very Vanilla which was also sponged around the edge with Early Espresso ink.

I added a piece of Striped Early Espresso ribbon and tied an Old Olive button around it with some linen thread.  I love putting buttons on this way, becuase there's no adhesive on the button, and it makes the ribbon bunch a bit...which is cute!  I also like that I can slide my button around on the ribbon if I need more space for my focal image.



The Merry Christmas is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set...I *heart* this set!

Well, that's all for today.  I will have another fabulous Christmas project for you next Thursday.

Have an inspired day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!