Monday, October 18, 2010

A Little Update

Hello!  Did you notice my new background and header?  I finally installed My Digital Studio on my new laptop as well as re-downloaded all my digital downloads and of course, got a few new ones! *wink*  So, I thought it was time for a little update using some of my new digital toys!

I absolutely love the Autumn Spice DSP in the mini and I was so excited to see that it was avilable as a Digital Download too.  So I set to work, and got a little help from a friend and this is what I ended up with!  So what do you think of the new look?

Have an inspired day!

1 comment:

  1. Love the new look! I like how textured your background looks. Think I have to buy some new downloads!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!