Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sweet & Simple Thanks

I'm really liking the So Many Thanks set.  It's one of the A La Carte sets this year and is also the stamp that all the participants at World Card Day got this year.  I will show you the project they did a little later this week, but tonight I have a sweet card to show you.  This was the card we had for a make & take at the craft sale yesterday.


Sorry, the picture is not the greatest...I really need to start remembering to take my pictures during day light hours!

The card base is Crumb Cake with a piece of Baja Breeze DSP (from the Subtles DSP Stack) along the side.  I sponged around the edge of the card with Crumb Cake ink and around the DSP with some Baja Breeze ink.


The main image was inked with Crumb Cake, but before I stamped it I colored the big Thanks in the middle with an Early Espresso marker.  Once it was stamped, I colored the little hearts in with a Baja Breeze marker.  The image was stamped on a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock which was sponged with Baja Breeze ink and matted with Early Espresso cardstock.  It was stuck onto the card with some Stampin' Dimensionals.  The whole thing is finished off with a heart shaped Bitty Button which was backed with a Baja Breeze punched heart and topped with a little Early Espresso Taffeta knot.

Have an inspired day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!