Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wicked Fun Halloween Treat Holder

I held my No Tricks, Just Treats class last week and the ladies made 4 different kinds of treat holders.  I themed my class for Halloween, but all the projects could easily be switched up for any occasion!  I'm not going to show you all the projects today...we'll start with one!

This first one is so simple.  I doubled up with the project and used it as a Make & Take at Janet's workshop a couple weeks ago and then again for this class.


It's made with the scalloped tag from the Two Tags die.  Do you have this die yet?  If not, YOU NEED IT!!!!  This has got to be one of the most versatile dies we have!

So, it's a pretty straightforward treat holder.  You want to do your embellishing on the top and only attach it at the top so that when you fold up the bottom, it will tuck under and stay there!  That black brad is one of the Glimmer Brads.  You can find those in the Holiday Mini.  I *heart* those brads!!!  They're so sparkly.  Hmmm...maybe I'm part bird with my love of sparkly shiny things lately!

Ok, on with the project.  Here's a shot of it open.


There's a chocolate covered with the Wicked Fun DSP.  The chocolate is a Swiss Chocolate that I purchased from Costco.

Well, have an inspired day and see you tomorrow with the second project in my Countdown to Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!