Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Flurries

Check out these fun projects I did with the Flurry Decor Elements.  With just one package, I made all three of these great projects!


First up is this fun frame project (which is one of the projects for my Great Little Gifts class)!  The background is Baja Breeze DSP and it was shimmered and shimmered with Silver Foil and Vanilla Smooch.  The snowflake was applied to the glass of the frame and decorated with rhinestones.


It's really hard to get a good picture of the shimmer and not get a reflection of either me taking the picture or the lights in the room.  You get the idea, but it looks waaaaay better in real life!!!

Next is my travel mug!


So fun!  The snowflakes go all around my mug.  I got a lot of comments on my mug at the craft sale I recently did!  With the snowflakes on the mug, it has to be hand washed so they don't come off in the dishwasher.

And, finally, a super fun lamp!


This was super easy and a HUGE hit at the craft sale!  Because the lamp is square, the decor elements went on and around the corners really easily.  I did trim some of them to go along the top and bottom of the lamp (I recommend doing this before you stick them on...don't ask!!!).

Here it is lit up.


I was a little worried that the lamp would get really hot and affect the decor elements, but it didn't.  It got warm, but not overly hot (we could still touch it) and the decor elements were fine (we had it on all day at the craft sale).

If you haven't checked out all the fun Decor Elements we have, you need to!  They are a quick, easy and fun way to add to your decor!  You can find the Definitely Decorative catalogue online here and if you want a paper copy let me know and I will  mail one to you (Canada only!).  If you order online, be sure to choose me as your demonstrator for preferred pricing!

Have an inspired day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!