Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Great Little Gifts

Good snowy morning!  Today I'm going to share the projects for my upcoming "Great Little Gifts" class.  If you already have my class schedule, please note a date change to this class!

Great Little Gifts
Thursday, November 25 OR Tuesday, November 30 (both start at 7:30pm)

Choose your projects!  Each project is individually priced so you can make whichever ones you want and make as many as you need for little gifts this year!

Notepad Holder & Matching Pen
$5 (pen is not pictured!)


Hand Sanitizer
$3 (includes a small container of Hand Sanitizer)


Gift Card Holders
$1 each (when registering please choose which ones you want to make)


Sweet Snowman Mint Patties
$2

Shimmery Snowflake Frame
$20 (you may have different snowflakes for your frame...maybe a few smaller ones or a different big one since I will be dividing up the package for this project)
-the background is Baja Breeze cardstock stamped with snowflakes and then shimmered!


Chunky Frame
$30
-you will alter one of our Chunky Frames with either Deck the Halls DSP or Elegant Soiree DSP, some die cuts, ribbon and other fun accessories!

If you would like to register for this class, please contact me.  When you register, I will need to know which projects you want to do and how many of each you want to make.

Have an inspired day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!