Monday, November 8, 2010

Just 4 You

Ooooh, I love the card I'm sharing today.  It's another from my demo way back in September when I talked about the Distressing Essentials kit.  Check it out.


I started with a Basic Gray base and distressed the edges with the Charcoal ink in the Distressing Essentials kit.  Then I smooched it with the Silver Foil Smooch Spray (it looks gorgeous on Basic Gray!).  I added a piece of Basic Gray DSP, which I sanded around the edges and also in other spots with the sanding block in the kit.  And finally, before I stuck it onto the card, I tied a piece of Concord Crush ribbon around it and stamped a sentiment from the After Thoughts Level 1 Hostess set (I used my Basic Black marker to ink just the words I wanted).

Now, the main image on the card give me goosebumps!  I'm so happy with the way it turned out.


Its from the "For All You Do" set and was stamped with Concord Crush on Whisper White cardstock.  Then I crumpled it up, flattened it and sanded it all over with the sanding block.  To get the edge to curl a bit, I used the round file from the kit.  After I stuck it on a piece of Concord Crush cardstock, I put little pearls in the middle of each of the flowers.  SO STINKIN' CUTE!!!!

This card looks awesome done with Blushing Bride or Pear Pizzazz too.  Give it a try!

Have an inspired day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!