Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Photo Holders

I was commissioned to make some table tags for the vendors at the Candy Cane Lane Craft Sale this year.  These helped the vendors know which table was theirs.

I really wanted to do something that they would be able to use again...and want to use again...while still incorporating the theme of Candy Cane Lane and the red and white colors.  When I realized that there was a candy cane print in the Candy Cane DSP (duh!) the ideas really started flowing!

Here's what I came up with.

A photo holder made from a Binder Clip which was wrapped in some Candy Cane DSP and finished off with a piece of Blushing Bride ribbon.


Aren't they cute?  I did up 30 of them and was so thrilled with how they turned out!

So, I bet you're wondering how I incorporated the vendor's names!  I did up some Scallop Envelopes in Real Red and decorated them with the candy cane print from the Candy Cane DSP.


So simple, but so cute!  The vendor names were done on little tags and stuck with removable adhesive just inside the envelopes (so they could easily take them out).  Here's what the final product looked like.


So cute!  The vendors could use the holders again at home to hold pictures, cards or recipes and they could also use the envelopes for a small gift card this holiday season.  I hope they liked them!

Have an inspired day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!