Monday, January 10, 2011

Bitty Box of Love

Today's project is another one from the shoebox swap I did with my downline a couple weeks ago.  This one was courtesy of Lindyl!

We used the Bitty Box and some Cherry Cobbler cardstock.  You can't really see it in the picture, but I stamped all over my box with the trio of hearts from the I {Heart} Hearts set with Cherry Cobbler ink.  I stamped it off on a scrap of paper before stamping on my box, so it's subtle!


Lindyl had the pieces to decorate the top all cut and ready for us.  She used the Scallop Squares die from the Holiday Mini (wahoo...we can still order that die!) and Crumb Cake cardstock.  We stamped the heart image from the Cute By the Inch hostess set and the little punched heart is from the I {Heart} Hearts set (stamped with Cherry Cobbler on Crumb Cake and punched with the Small Heart Punch).  I chose to put Early Espresso Striped Ribbon around the lid of my box and secured it with a brad from the Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware kit.  The brad is just wrapped tightly around the ribbon.


There's a lot of Stampin' Dimensionals on the lid!  The small heart is popped up and so is the scallop square.  The best part is what I decided to put inside!


These chocolates are from Costco and they're sooo yummy!  I covered them with some Early Espresso DSP (from the Neutrals Patterns pack)...I chose the words pattern.  Two of the chocolates have hearts on them (punched with the small heart punch...one of the hearts stamped from the new XOXO set) and the other two have some words (also from the new XOXO set).  All the stamping on the chocolates is done with Cherry Cobbler and is on Crumb Cake.

Have an inspired day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!