Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Leaving on a Jet Plane...

...my bags are packed and I'm ready to go.  I'm off to Nashville for Leadership today...and looking forward to a little trip without kids and Kevin!!!!  I'm happy to leave behind our snow and cold for less snow and warmer temperatures!  And, just between you and me, I think Kevin is a little nervous about being both mom and dad this week...it's a busy soccer week, there's school stuff going on, we now have two dogs, and for the first time he will have to pack lunches for the kids.  But, I'm sure they will all survive just fine.

I have some posts set up to continue my "14 Lovely Projects" while I'm gone.  Today I have a great little project you could make for yourself or give to someone special.


I've replaced my Christmas Simply Adorned insert with a fun Valentine's one!  I started with some Basic Gray cardstock and stamped it with the En Francais background stamp (with Basic Gray ink).  Along the side, I used half a piece of the ribbon trim die.  The focal point is the heart from the XOXO set stamped with Cherry Cobbler ink.  There's enough space in the charm that I was able to pop up that heart with a Stampin' Dimensional!  It's finished off with a little piece of crochet trim.

So cute and so quick!

Have an inspired day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!