Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sparkly Heart

I seriously need more hours in my days!!!  It's been a busy week since I've returned from Nashville, and it didn't help that I caught a monster cold on the way to Nashville.  I think this morning the cold is almost done...finally...I'm getting pretty tired of coughing and coughing!

Today I have a cute card that I received as a swap while in Nashville.  There's no name on the back, so I don't know who to give credit to...if it's yours, thanks for swapping with me!


I love that sparkly heart!  She made that with the glimmer paper that you can find in the Occasions Mini.  And, her background was done with one of the letterpress plates and rather than using Craft ink, she used Versamark.  Love it!

Did you know that I'm doing a Surprise Stamp-A-Stack in February?  Yep, I'm choosing my 5 favorite swaps from Leadership and you will get to make 2 of each of the designs for a total of 10 cards.  My only problem is that I'm having a hard time choosing just 5!!!!  Check out the Events page (link at the top!) for more info and contact me to register.

Have an inspired day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!