Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Time to Sale-A-Brate!

It's the most wonderful time of the year!  Today is the first day of Sale-A-Bration...the biggest Stampin' Up! sale!  I do have 5 more Valentine's projects to share, but today we're taking a little break from the "14 LOVE-ly Projects" because we need to Sale-a-Brate!

This project was done by Heather at my HUGE downline Shoebox Swap at the beginning of the month!  I love the simplicity of this card.


This card features the "Punch Bunch" set, which coordinates with lots of our fabulous punches!  Check out the pearl in the flower...


Love it!  It also looks super cute with a Rhinestone in the middle of the flower.

So, while we're talkin' about SAB, did you notice my new background, banner, and signature?  I made them all in My Digital Studio with the Digital Content CD that you can earn FREE with a qualifying purchase during Sale-A-Bration!  How fun is that?!?!?

For all your Sale-A-Bration questions, please click here to visit my Sale-A-Bration Destination!  And, don't forget to contact me to book your Sale-A-Bration workshop today!

While you're checking out the Sale-A-Bration Destination, you'll want to click here to find out about the fun Sale-A-Bration Bingo game I'm playing.  You won't want to miss it!
So, would you like to make today's card?  Host a workshop and this card can be one of your make & takes!  Contact me today to book your date!

Have an inspired day!

1 comment:

  1. Love this card:) CASED it already:) Thanks for the inspiration...hopefully I'll get to see you at Convention!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!