Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Bad Blogger!

I've been a bad blogger the past few days!  Let me tell you what's been going on.

-We bought a trailer (and can't wait for campin' season now)!
-My husband left for Ottawa in the midst of a lot of snow and we had to take him to the airport at 4:30AM!!!
-I woke up to no hot water yesterday morning and pretty much fought with the plumber most of the day about something that was supposed to be fixed last fall and CLEARLY wasn't.  Me and the plumber are not friends anymore (I think he may be a bit scared of me), but the problem is now fixed!  I should also add that it was -32 (I believe this is the point where Celsius and Fahrenheit meet?) that morning...thankfully not in my house, but nonetheless, it would have been nice to have a warm shower that morning!
-Within 5 minutes of being on the soccer field that night, Taylor took a ball to the face which resulted in blood everywhere.  No worries, he's fine and all his teeth are still intact!  Phew! Thankfully he gets bloody noses A LOT, so it doesn't really phase him too much!
-I took part in a "gong show preschool registration" this morning...nuff said!
-Sawyer was convinced that since today was registration day for preschool it meant he was gonna go to school today.  Picture a "fun" tantrum on the way out of the school this morning...again, nuff said!
-it is clear to me that my children miss their father by their behavior...I miss him too (and, for what it's worth, I think the dogs do too!).  sigh  I apparently have adjusted to no more shift work quicker than I thought, and while I enjoy having the bed to myself (grin), I miss having my best friend home with me each evening to spend time with!

Now, don't get me wrong, the past few days haven't been all bad!  We've had some fun too.  Like I said, we bought a trailer!  We went shopping for Taylor and Sawyer's birthday presents...I let each of them pick two things for their birthday at the store.  They could pick whatever they wanted!  Taylor told me it was the best birthday ever!  Tomorrow is his actual birthday and I have some more fun stuff planned for him!  The kids and I have been spending LOTS of time together...watching movies, reading and playing lego.  I've been told that lego sheep are not as cool as I thought they were!  I've made two batches of bread (and emailed pictures of my bread to Kevin just to prove that I CAN make it!!!  He has been the one to make bread since Christmas while I have made fun stuff like cinnamon buns!).  I also had my annual Soup & Stamps night last Friday and it was soooo fun!  I will share pictures of the project they made soon.  I've also been busy prepping for the Chicks & Chocolate class on Thursday as well as some other fun classes I have planned.

Anyway, now that you're caught up on what's been happening, I'm off to stamp some fabulous stuff to share with you in the coming days!

Have an inspired day and I will be back tomorrow with some stamping to share!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!