Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Chocolate Book?!?

Yep, you read that right...A Chocolate Book!!!  I had my Chicks & Chocolate Class last week, and then demoed the projects in Millet at a demonstrator meeting this past weekend and the most popular project by far was the chocolate book!


It's made out of two CHOCOLATE BARS!!!!!  How cool is that?!?!?  I used two Hershey Bars and wrapped them in a piece of Chocolate Chip cardstock (what else!!!) to create the book.  It's finished off with a piece of Very Vanilla Stain Ribbon and a fun image from the Eat Chocolate set (in the Occasions Mini).  Don't you think the Pink Pirouette looks so nice with the Chocolate Chip and Vanilla?

Ok, so a book made out of Chocolate is cool, but the best part is the inside.


It's the "Rules of Chocolate"!!!  Click on the picture to make it larger so you can read it...it's cute!

I have to thank my friend Connie in Oklahoma for this fabulous idea!

Over the next few days I will share the other three projects that the girls did at the class, so be sure to check back.  Have an inspired day!

2 comments:

  1. This is an adorable project - thank you so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee hee,i love this really brilliant.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!