Friday, February 11, 2011

A Chocolate Card

My final chocolate project is a card!


This is such a fun card!  Rather than have it fold in the middle, the two edges fold in to the middle.  Each of the two sides is embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder.  It's finished off with a fun focal point with some stamping, some ribbon and some bling!


Check out that glittery heart!  That's the Glimmer Paper again.  Did I tell you how much I love that paper?!?  I'm really hoping that we see more of it in the Idea Book & Catalogue in July...I would love to see it in more colors (are you listening Stampin' Up!!!!!).

Now, I just did this as a card in the class, however, Kelly mentioned that it would be super cute if you had a packet of hot chocolate inside.  GREAT IDEA (thanks Kelly)!!!  So, after everyone left, I attached a piece of Real Red Satin ribbon in the middle of the inside and tied a packet of hot chocolate inside.


There you have it!  Hopefully you've been inspired to create some chocolaty projects.

Have an inspired day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!