Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Commitment Issues

The other day the doorbell rang at lunch.  I had my hands full, and Kevin happened to be home for lunch so he answered the door, gave a wave to the delivery guy and brought in three packages from Stampin' Up!.  Just another normal day in my life, I was expecting some backordered product anyway...except I got a white box from Stampin' Up!.  I know, you're thinking whatever Lisa, it's just a white box.  But seriously, in 8 1/2 years, I have NEVER got a little white box from Stampin' Up!.  I think I asked Kevin about 3 times if he was sure it was from Stampin' Up! and got a nasty reply from him each time...something like "yes Lisa, I do know how to read"!!!  Of course, curiosity got the better of me and lunch for the kiddos had to wait while I opened it to see what they sent me!

It was my very first My Digital Studio book!  We unwrapped it and had a look right away and I have to say I'm thrilled with the results!  I "sat" on this book for a loooong time before sending it away to be printed...commitment issues!  I have created a lot of stuff with My Digital Studio, but it just sits on my computer.  There's something so final about that submit button when it comes time to print!

So, since I got my book back, I'm going to show you it.  And, rather than put a boatload of pictures here for you to see, I saved my book as a MOVIE for you!!!  Isn't that exciting?  Now, I hope it works and you can see it...so bear with  me if I have to fiddle a bit with it.

Drumroll please....

So, what do you think?  The cool thing is that I had 4 copies of the book printed so I could send them to some very special family members that we don't see very often.  I know they will be super surprised when they open their mail in the next couple weeks (I'm kinda sad I can't be there to see the looks on their faces!!!).

Today I learned that I need to get over those My Digital Studio commitment issues and not be afraid of the submit button.  I also learned how to easily upload videos to my blog!  And, I've decided that I'm going to add Movie Producer to my list of skills!!!!  *grin*

Today's Bingo Square:  Tempting Turquoise Gumball Machine (I know I haven't posted in a few days, but I still drew bingo squares and you can find all of them by clicking on the Bingo tab).

Have an inspired day!

3 comments:

  1. Soooooooo awesome Lisa! I have commitment issues with MDS printing too, but I think you may have enabled me to hit the submit button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm so impressed and inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great job!

    I'm so finishing my honeymoon "scrap"book in a hurry so I can get it printed now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!