Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Hot Date

No projects today!  I have a hot date with my taxes today...ugh, I loathe doing my taxes.  You would think I would learn and keep up with it throughout the year, but no, that's not the case!

Anyway, I wanted to let you know that starting tomorrow it will be All Birthday, All Week!  I'm so excited!  And, my version of March Madness is going to start tomorrow.  Trust me, you're not going to want to miss it!

Bingo Square:  Pear Pizzazz Leaf

Have an inspired day...wish me luck with my taxes and stop by tomorrow for some birthday fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!