Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Little Treats

Kevin said I had to share a picture of his contribution to our Easter Sunday breakfast (he's pretty proud of himself!).  And, since today is his birthday, I thought I would oblige and share the picture.   Now, before I show you the picture, I have to warn you that the following picture may cause uncontrollable drooling...so protect your keyboards ladies!


Yep, he made Eggs Benedict complete with sauce from scratch!!!  We found a super easy almost fool proof recipe for Hollandaise sauce.  They were delicious and went fast!

Ok, on to stamping!  Today I have another one of the projects my stamp clubs did in April.


What could be better than chocolate with a little bling?!?!?  We started with some Hershey Nuggets, which were covered with small pieces of Paisley Petals DSP and finished off with a stamped flower, some cardstock and some bling!


There's a little tray in the bag (we used pretzel bags cut down to the size we needed) to hold the nuggets where I wanted them.  The topper is pretty cute too!


It's just a piece of Early Espresso cardstock folded in half and decorated with some more layers of cardstock.  That little scallop edge was done with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon punch (just punch a piece like normal and then use it as a layer with just the scallop part showing!).  It's finished off with a piece of Marina Mist Striped ribbon and a Crumb Cake button (from the Springtime Vintage buttons) which was tied on the ribbon with some Linen Thread.

There you have it!  What do you think?

Have an inspired day!

1 comment:

  1. well done Kevin and Happy Belated Birthday.Gorgeous creation by you also Lisa.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!