Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Short & Sweet

My post today is going to be short and sweet...I have a MILLION things to cross off my "To Do" list by the end of the week!


It's hard to believe that Easter is literally just around the corner.  It seems weird that it's so late this year...when the kids go back to school after Easter holidays it will be May!!!

Today I have a great little project to share with you!  In fact, my Stampin' Kids class this weekend is doing this project and I know they're going to love it!


I was inspired by a couple versions of this that I saw on Stampin' Connection, which is a demonstrator online community!  I fell in love with it and had to make one...I tweaked it a bit and this is what I came up with!  It's done with a few Big Shot dies (Scallop Envelope, 3 1/2" Circle & Ovals) and some circle and oval punches.  I love the eyes on this little guy!

The kids are going to have a blast punching and gluing and crimping this weekend!!!

Have an inspired day!

4 comments:

  1. I love it and can't wait to come and help Abby make it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, that is too cute! It looks fun and simple to make. I might have to do something like that with my son.

    Thanks,
    Lacey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW.I really love this creation.I do not have the scallop but must try and make one.If i do i will post it on my blog.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!