Sunday, May 1, 2011

BIG Things in May!

Hello!  I had a wonderful day stampin' with my downline yesterday and I have lots of fabulous Summer Mini stuff to show you in the coming days!  Today is May 1st, which means BIG things are happening in the Stampin' Up! world!



Please check out the Shop 24/7 page (or click on the picture above!) for a link for the new Summer Mini.  There are some fabulous new products in there that I know you're not going to want to miss!  Do you have a copy of it yet?  If not, let me know and I will pop one in the mail for you (Canadians only)!

And, while you're checking things out, you're gonna want to click the link to the right, or visit my Specials & Promotions page to see the May promotion.  Stampin' Up! is celebrating National Scrapbooking Month with discounts on some awesome scrapbooking supplies as well as discounts on digital printing!

With the National Scrapbooking Month promotion comes a discount on the Digital Starter Kit!  Join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator during the month of May, and you'll get 30 percent off the Digital+ Starter Kit! The Digital+ Starter Kit contains over $375 worth of high-quality Stampin' Up! products, including our innovative digital designing software, My Digital Studio--and during this special promotion, you'll pay just $150.50! Click here to see all the exciting products the Digital+ Starter Kit contains.  You can sign up through my website, just click on the Start Your Own Business link on the top right side and you can be on your way to joining my team of fantastic demonstrators as well as enjoying the fabulous perks of being a demonstrator (did I mention that demonstrators get to see and pre-order product from the Idea Book & Catalogue early?!?!?).

On top of all of this, Stampin' Up! has announced that for the duration of the Summer Mini catalogue, they will donate $2 for the sale of EVERY Strength & Hope stamp set (wood, clear AND digital) to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation!  Do you like my blog background?  I made it with one of the digital DSPs in the Strength & Hope digital kit.  The Strength & Hope set is gorgeous, and I plan to offer a stamp camp with this fabulous set!  So stay tuned for an announcement and some samples about that!

Just one more quick reminder...tomorrow (Monday, May 2) is my Summer Mini Catalogue Open House.  Drop by my house between 5 & 9 in the evening for a quick and cute make & take, some snacks, a fabulous door prize, register for some classes and, if you place an order you will get a Stampin' Fortune Cookie!

Back tomorrow with some stampin'.  Have an inspired day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!