Thursday, May 19, 2011

Good Friends

I am so blessed to have many people that I consider to be good friends.  Maybe that's why I love the Great Friend set so much!  A while back I had my To Die For class, where I showcase a particular Big Shot die.  At this particular class, I showcased the Lots of Tags Sizzlits.


The Lots of Tags Sizzlits is a set of 4 dies that have different tags (you get 5 different tags all together).  They are super versatile dies and layer well with many of our punches.  I can't believe it took me so long to get them!


Along with the Lots of Tags die and the Great Friend set, I used the Sunny Garden DSP...one of my favorites!  My color combination (Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz & Peach Parfait) was taken right out of the DSP.

Have an inspired day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!