Thursday, May 26, 2011

Hope in a Bottle



Did you know that by purchasing the Hope & Strength stamp set in the Summer Mini you will make a donation to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation?  Yep, that's right!  Stampin' Up! will donate $2 from EVERY Strength & Hope set (wood, clear or digital) sold for the duration of the Summer Mini.  Isn't that fantastic?  It's a great cause to support and the stamp set is fantastic...it's a 4 image set that, I think, is pretty versatile.  In fact, I'm working on a Stamp Camp using this set so you'll want to stay tuned for pictures of the projects (I think you're gonna love 'em!).

Today I have a project that my upline made for me using the Strength and Hope set which I loved so much that I completely copied it with my Stamp Clubs this month!

 
The jar is from one of our local dollar stores (I love getting jars for projects from the dollar store!).  Then it's simply decorated with some DSP and ALL of the stamp images from the Hope & Strength set!  Trust me, they're all there...one of them is stamped with Pink Pirouette behind the word image so it's hard to see in the picture.  It's embellished with a little pink punched flower and some fabulous pearls.  Love it!  You'll notice that the jar is full of chocolate covered pretzels.  When I got this, Christy had it full of cute little white chocolate covered pretzels with pastel sprinkles on them...ya, those didn't make it home (it was a 4 1/2 hour drive...girl's gotta eat!!!).  : )  Don't you think these would make a great little something to give to a close friend...a get well thing, a thank you thing, party favour...you get the idea!  And, you could fill your little jar with almost anything!

Christy mentioned that she was inspired by a project in one of our recent Stampin' Success magazines.  I can hear ya..."What's the Stampn' Success Magazine?" and "How can I get one?".  The Stampin' Success Magazine is a wonderful monthly publication for Stampin' Up! Demonstrators.  Stampin' Up! fills it with ideas (both creative and business), new techniques, interviews with other demos, contests, info on specials and loads of fun.  Wanna get a copy?  All you have to do is sign up to be a demonstrator, and right now is a great time!  Until the end of May, the Digital+ Starter Kit is on sale for only $150.50...that's 30% off the regular price.  And, it has loads of stampin' stuff in addition to the digital program, My Digital Studio.  In addition to all that, you will get to preorder stuff from the new catalogue in June...that's a FULL month before everyone else can order from the catalogue.  Now, I should add that we can't preorder everything, but Stampin' Up! does a great job of giving us a nice selection of stuff to preorder...including the 5 new In Colors that are coming!  Contact me today (or get started here) for more information or to sign up!  I would love to have you on my team.

Ok, I have to run.  No post tomorrow, but I will be back on Saturday with a scrapbook layout to share.  Have an inspired day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!